Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful

I am so thankful. As I type this, I am watching my family run around the living room, and I am so thankful for them. Bekah, Bobby and Zach are electric. They are so much fun and I am so blessed to be there dad. My wife is in the kitchen making food for this foodfest kind of day and I am so thankful for her. My youngest son has a disease called PKU and my wife has become an expert in PKU. She is awesome. I am so thankful for my parents. Soon we will head over to there house and I can't wait to sit and talk with them. One of my favorite childhood memories is just sitting at the table after dinner and talking. I am so thankful for my brother. I love him to death. I think he is one of the most talented and intelligent people I know. I am so thankful for my wife's family. I am so blessed to have a mother and father n law who I love. They are incredible people and I blessed to be a part of their lives.

I am so thankful for my closest friends. Tom & Kara, Aaron & Mandy, Josh & Michelle, Joe & Jaci, Jason & Jessica, Mark & Laura, Johnny & Jamie. For Stefanie, Zack, Bob, Josh, Dave, Todd, Bruce, Rod, Tim, and so many more.

I am so thankful for a loving God who would love someone like me. It blows my mind. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding how he could love me, but He does and I am so thankful.

I am so thankful.

No comments: