Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's a sad, sad day



Today I have to return my ibook to 2|42. So, it's a sad day. It's kind of a funny story. When I started at 242, I already had my ibook and I said I would just use that, because I would use it for 311 stuff as well, and to consider it a donation. Don't know why I donated my personal (and 311's) ibook, but I think I was incredibly grateful for the position and for the stability. So, three weeks later a shelf at the 242 office falls on my monitor and kills it. Apple says it's going to take 800 to fix, so the church just bought a new one. Well, long story short, they want the new one back and they will give me the busted one.

I understand, but it puts me in a huge bind. I have a doctor's appt. in 20 minutes because the medicine they gave me for my new gave me a rash ALL OVER MY BODY! So, I quickly trying to dump all my data. My buddy Shinn tells me I should buy an external hard drive, but I didn't listen and I am putting stuff on cd's. Man, I am stupid.

No comments: