Thursday, August 03, 2006

One of my new Mission's in Life

I have another Mission in life and I believe it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! I am passionate about this and I am going to fight and lobby and do everything I can to make sure this mission is implemented. Not just locally, no way, not just by State, no way, but throughout the World. That Mission, is two fold:

1. Get kid size toilets and urinals and sinks in every public restroom. I hate when Bobby says, "Daddy I have to go" and all that is around is a public restroom. They are nasty and messy and gross. They need kid size ones, yes they do. And they need some kind of cleaning device, something simple, like a foamy spray.

The second is as important...

2. To get Diet Pepsi with Lime in every gas station in the world. It was huge a year or two ago, now you can barely find it. But, folks, it is fantastic! We need it everywhere and I will not go to sleep until it happens.

There they are, my two missions! Help me! Let's Unite! In the words of Third Day, "We gotta come together", in the words of Johnny Cash, "Get rhyhm...when you get the blues".

Help me. Join. Fight. Love. In the words of Petra..."This means War"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's funny, because i have a vision to see metro detroit youth workers connected. guess we all have our passions...

Jason Raitz said...

dave...your a funny guy, who is passionate, yes you are