Sunday, May 14, 2006

Crazy Story

How awesome is this? I had a Treo 600 and I loved it! My very good friend Dave Kurt got it donated and it has been a huge blessing. Well, two days ago it died. I took it in to the Sprint store and

they gave me a FREE UPGRADE...A Treo 650! How about that? What the heck, how awesome is that. What a blessing. Anyways, if I could just get the darn thing to sync with my mac all would be great. I have downloaded missing sync but I don't think you need Hot sync as well, so I took off all the Palm software from my computer and I still can't get it to sync. Bummer. I will keep working it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats sweet man, I cannot wait for the 700 windows version one...it's due out in July.

Hope all is well with the new ministry...and project311.

Jason Raitz said...

Thanks man, now if I could get it to sync all the way, life would be good.