Thursday, April 06, 2006

Crazy Church

I had lunch with a very cool youth pastor yesterday from a church that is building a student ministry center. It was fun, Jason Shinn came with me and he drove, for some reason he doesn't trust my driving. We met Jacob in his new student center and wow! It's a flippin 3 million dollar building that's attached to their current church building. It's stinkin incredible. A 500 seat auditorium, a 30 foot climbing wall, cafe, 2 basketball cages, vdo games everywhere and a church that invests in its students.

Anyways, we had a blast. Jacob had asked if we could do lunch, because for some reason he heard I was the guy to talk to about doing big events, well I don't know about that. But it was fun, I sometimes take for granted all the information that's floating around in my head and it's cool to be able to download it to someone who wants to learn about hosting events.

No comments: