Monday, April 03, 2006

Elevate went well last night

Last night went well. I am trying to figure out how I am measuring that by though, what are my measures of success?

Numbers? I don't want these to be one, but I think they have to be, or do they? I am not sure. Our numbers were down from the last two, so does that lower the night's overall success?

Environment? We get to use this huge honkin gym, and we set up the band over in one corner. The environmnt needs work, I will tell you that.

Adults? We have 4 adults interested in becoming leaders and starting cell groups, so that seems like a success measure. Our other adult leaders are awesome...Jess, Steve, Sarah, Michelle, JB.

Worship? Led by JB himself, he didn't use a drummer and wrote drum tracks on his Mac, it was sweet. Students were engaged. And two students, a bass player and a guitar player helped him out, it was very nice.

Talk? Not so good. I didn't put in the time I needed, students were engaged, but that's not the hard part.

Excited Level? I now have students telling me that are excited about Elevate, is that a success measure?

Well, lot's of work to do.

No comments: