Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Last Night Rocked

Do people still say that? It rocked? Well, anyways, last night went really well. The Mainstream meeting was held at Huron Hills Baptist Church in Ann Arbor and this church has this really cool lodge like building where their youth meet. Yeah, you read that right, a lodge. Complete with timbers, a fireplace and everything.

Well, they gave me about 20 minutes to share my heart on the need to connect with other youth workers. I was blown away by the response, it was just a lot of fun. I was kicking myself about 5 minutes after the night, because I should of brought a board member from Project311 to experience it as well, next time.

This group has three really amazing youth workers who have been living youth ministry for more than 25 years a piece, awesome.

No comments: