Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Big Zach and Little Zach

These are two Zach's in my life. The one of the left is my Zach, the tornado himself (who almost, somehow just pulled over the dresser in our hotel room), and the one on the left is one of my very best friends.

As a youth pastor, I have had a hand full of kids through out the years that my wife reminds me of when I have wanted to quit and didn't think I was making any kind of difference. Well, Zach is one of them. I met him in 1998 and we instantly made a connection. He was always the first to serve and we had so much fun his senior year of high school when we interned at the church.
Anyway, we named our Zach after him. I love this guy and I am so proud of him. He is the Project311 worship leader and he just graduated from Taylor University. He is heading out east in the fall to do some further study on the music industry. I am so blessed to have him in my life.

1 comment:

Dana Kidder said...

Dreamy.