Thursday, July 27, 2006

More Summer of Love Tour

I can't believe we only have 2 days left! The tour has gone really well and I will be sad when we are all done. One of the original dreams for Project311 was to put on tours like this one, so it's a little sad that we won't get a chance to do any more tours for awhile. They are just too time consuming and expensive. We tried to save youth pastors as much money as we could by borrowing equipment and a trailer. With that being said, I am glad God opened up some doors for us to partner with some great churches and youth pastors this summer.

I have one more summer camp Aug. 16-18 that I speak at and then I have Elevate's summer camp Aug. 7-11 at SpringHill, IND. It will be my first time there and I am excited to see it. I also can't wait to get to know the staff and leaders of Elevate. I spoke at SpringHill Camp, MI last winter for one of their teen retreats, but I didn't get inited back this year. Very sad I am.

No comments: