Saturday, June 10, 2006

Unexplainable Joy

It's amazing to me how much Joy our kids have brought to our life. I just don't understand folks who never want to have kids, I don't get it. Yes, it's forced selflessness and it's tiring, but it's so much Joy and Laughter and Love. It's incredible. I had a friend tell me that he didn't want kids because he didn't know if he wanted to do that to them because the world is so hard. I don't get that either. All I know is they are my life and I want to do everything I can to help them succeed and Love God and Love Others.


1 comment:

tom rundel said...

tell him that having kids lets another human soul experience God, and hopefully enjoy him for eternity. so there is more to take into consideration than bringing in a kid into a hard world, but also the possibility of bringing him into a glorious eternity as well.