Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Feeling lots of pressure

Wow, today I am feeling a lot of pressure. Coming from where, I don't know, but it's there, oh yes, it's there. The To Do list is honkin huge and I have no idea how to get it done. I have a lot to do for church, lot's of time consuming stuff. It's all fun stuff, dreaming and getting a plan together on how we are going to re-launch our student ministry in the fall. I am submitting a proposal and I will be praying. Project311 has a Jr. high youth worker training coming up and I have been getting ready for that. Lot's of promotion to still do, have to work on my part of the training and lot's of personal phone calls inviting local folks. Lot's of family stuff, never ending work on the house, and I need to spend some just playing with the boys and the princess.

So, with everything going on, all the pressure, the stress of finances, new job, all of that, here's what I read this morning:

Colossians 3:1,2...So if your're serious about living this new resurrection life with Christ act like it. Pursue the things over which Christ presides. Don't shuffle along, eyes to the ground, absorbed with the things right in front of you. Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ---that's where the action is. See things from his perspective.

Huh, much needed verse to read.

No comments: