Friday, March 24, 2006

You know you worked at a big church, when...

So, I am walking through the mall after finding out that apple won't replace the screen, and I hear Jason from the off in the distance. I turn around and it's Bradley, a former student from NorthRidge. He's like, you have to come and say hi to everybody. A bunch of former students were in a resturant and just hanging out. So, it was fun saying hi.

Then one of them says, Hey, can I be a leader at summer camp this year? I was like huh, I don't know. She's like, well, I am a junior now and I really want to help out with jr. high. I was like, well, I haven't been at NorthRidge since June, so you will have to talk to the new jr. high pastor. She was like, who is that?

Weird, you know you worked at a big church when former students don't even know you left.

No comments: