Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What a great lunch

Today I had the privledge of attending my first Livingston County Youth Workers lunch and it was great. If you know Jason Raitz at all, you know that he barely passes up an opportunity to get together with other youth workers, barely. Was I just talking in the first or third person there, well, maybe the second person. Anyways...

I love getting together with youth workers, I do, I am an addict. Mostly I love listening, asking questions, finding about their journey, their church and what I really love is helping, however I can. Providing ideas, resources, a listening ear, whatever.

This network has some really great leaders and they even have a website, check it out
  • here
  • . They have been going strong for some time and are a great support to all the youth workers in Livingston County. I had a great time even though I had to run out early to race to the other side of town to speak at my daughters school for a chapel. I didn't get to speak to her chapel, but one for the middle school.

    It was fun putting a face to some of the names that I have in my database. I have spent time praying for them and now it's great knowing what they look like.

    No comments: