Thursday, March 02, 2006

Huh, how about that

I got a couple of emails and a few calls from friends about being mentioned on Marko's blog, check it
  • out here
  • . So, that was cool. Marko is someone I very much respect and admire and he has been an incredible friend, mentor and advisor. Now after saying those things, don't think we talk everyday or anything like this..."Hey Marko...Hey Jason, I miss you, I miss you too". No, not that way at all. A couple of times he year he makes time to have lunch or dinner with me and he always answers my emails. And he has a super sweet pool, yeah, it's nice. It's cool, I know he's super busy and it's cool that he takes time to invest in young leaders. That's actually one of my biggest pet peeves about some leaders, they never seem to have time for young leaders, not Marko, he's great in continually investing in leaders. So, there you have it, my thoughts on Marko.

    No comments: