Monday, March 27, 2006

I watch way too much TV

I know I watch way too much TV, I know it. Lately it has become for us our tool for unwinding. We put the kids to bed and watch TV. This is funny because I used to be very anti-TV, very. I thought it was from the Devil and Christmas Trees, but that's another story. But, I am embarrassed how much I watch. I watch so much I actually put my favorite shows on my calendar.

Everwood on Mondays, Gilmore Girls on Tuesdays (JUMP OFF), Lost on Wednesdays, Smallville on Thursdays, Reba on Fridays, and so on.

Well, the last week of April is national give up TV week and I getting ready to do it. I am going to give it up for a week and go from there. I would like to just get rid of it in my perfect world that only exists in my looney mind. We would save on our electric bill, our family could spend oodles of more time together and the list goes on.

So, I am going to start with giving it up the last week of April.

No comments: