Saturday, April 08, 2006

Battle Cry News...Day 1


Ladies and Gentlemen, what I am about to do in these next 12 or so posts is open you, yes you, up to the world of BATTLE CRY.

I am going to report on the happenings, the events, the moments, the star studded moments, of the BATTLE CRY event. I will do everything I can to not make fun, make light, make sillies...Anything I see or hear at battle, in order for you to get the whole view of this fine Acquire the Fire BATTLE CRY event.

I am sitting here this morning, waiting for my guys to finish up their showers, and then we are going to head down, back into the fiercest city of God's green earth, DETROIT. I even had one of my kids, after finding out I grew up in this fine city, ask me if I had ever been shot. "Oh yeah, once, when me and "Rabbit", aka...EM, if you know what I am talking about, got all shot up". Misconceptions are a flying from these fun kids from Livingston county.

All right, I am ready. I snuck my laptop into Ford Field last night, in hoops of finding a wi-fi signal, but to no avail. So, I will keep notes and then keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only just discovered this blog quite accidentally but although you are utterly insane I think your very cool.

I'm a 17 year old from England and your blog is soo cool it deserves a comment.

Just by the way what do you mean you think you don't get comments because your a Jedi??? Jedi are awesome!!! There's a little Jedi in all of us!

Keep up the hard work! (although I'm not entirely sure what your talking about with this whole battle cry thing).

Dana Kidder said...

wait...you are a Jedi!?! my mom's a Jedi!