We spent this last weekend at Camp Michindoh in Hillsdale, MI. We spent it with 6 churches from all over Michigan, from Novi to Saginaw or Sag-n-awesome as some told me, so here our annual trip highlights:
1. Teaching Jr. high students. It was awesome being with 200 jr. high school students (don't hate me for throwing around numbers). They were great and the worship team did a great job.
2. Spending the weekend with my family. They put us up in this hotel like room, it was cool.
3. Food. Man, the food was great. Some of the best camp food I have ever had. Breakfast on Sunday morning was incredible!
4. Hearing 200 jr. high students worship, wow, the best!
5. Meeting and getting know about 30 jr. high volunteers or shepherds.
6. Hanging out with the 6 youth pastors.
7. Spending some time with Joe Synder the Youth Pastor at Oakpointe church in Novi.
8. Watching jr. high students being loved by loving adults, the best!
9. Talking with about 20 kids who attended Blitzfest. It was awesome to hear how much they loved it and can't wait for the next one.