Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You have to be kidding

So, I am in the Apple store. Back up, my ibook crashed again today. About 3 months it crashed and I didn't have anything backed up, so I lost everything. For someone like me, my address book is very important, gone it was.

Well, at least it's all backed up this time. Now, I love Mac and I can't ever go back. But my laptop is under a year old, and is going crazy. Now he's checking it in, no, give it to me back. I will tell you what, I will trade you my ibook for a Mac Book Pro, deal? I didn't think so.

I hate this store, well, really I love it. But it causes me to be selfish as all get out. I dream of owning an ipod someday, isight, and the new versions of iLife and iWork. Plus it would be awesome to bring home a new iMac for the family.

See I'm selfish.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

how 'bout a g5 with dual monitors for all those sweet p311 videos we're gonna make!? :)