Monday, February 06, 2006

Regrets: Personal Version pt. 1

Some of biggest personal regrets. Note to self, I realize not to live in the past, but will learn from these regrets.

1. All the way back to 4th grade. I regret telling little Stevie from around the block to stuff all those sticks in that big bee hive. Watching all of my friends get stung, big regret.

2. I regret not trying out for football my freshmen year of high school. I thought I was too small.

3. I regret not trying our for basketball my freshmen year of high school. Again, thought I was too short.

4. I wish I would of practiced my trumpet a whole lot more, could of got a full scholarship to college.

5. Not hugging my Grandma the last time I saw her on Christmas day 1995, before she was killed in a car accident.

6. I wish I would of sat with my Grandfather more the last couple of years of his life.

7. I should of tried harder at Eastern Michigan, could of been 1st trumpet.

8. More college regrets, too many failed classes.

9. Early in my marriage I spent too much time loving youth ministry and not enough time loving my wife.

10. I continually watch way too much TV and don't spend enough time playing with my kids.

No comments: