Friday, July 28, 2006

Camp Velocity...Day 5

I can't believe it's almost over. 1 talk to go, tear down the sound/lights, haul the gear out to the trailer, say good byes to some veyr good friends and head home tomorrow morning.

My parents just left and they surprised us by taking our older two, including the birthday boy himself, Bobby Jay. So, it's quiet with just Zachary. That could be because he's sleeping...as soon as he gets up, it will be loud again.

Highlights this week:

  • Spending the week with some great Jr. highers.
  • Getting to hang out with Dave Kurt, Jason Shinn, Mark Butler, Phil Woodman, Dana Kidder, and Clint Beiri. These are great guys and I wish I would of spent more time with them. There are other great youth pastors here as well and it was great talking with them.
  • Hanging out with my kids. What a blast!
  • Watching the guys lead worship. I am so proud of them and they did a great job.

No comments: