Monday, July 24, 2006

Holy Cow

Just found out the other speaker,
  • Noel Heikkinen
  • got in a car accident on the way here and totaled his car. He's alright, thank goodness. He's hoping to be in here in time.

    I am looking forward to hanging out with Noel. I have heard a lot about him from my friends Jason and Dave and had a lunch and a couple of conversations with him. He's a pastor in Lansing, MI and he's unbelivable. He teaches at conferences around the world and he a great teacher, so I can't wait to get to know him a little better.

    For this camp, middle and high school do worship together and then they split apart for the talks. I teach middle school, Noel teaches High school. But, we decided to do something different this year, we are going to team teach the first night and the last night. Should be a blast.

    No comments: