Thursday, July 27, 2006

Coming Soon

I am going to post very soon, my (to become yearly)..."If I picked the Speakers for the National Youth Workers Convention" List. I know most people won't care who I think would do a great job, but I am an event lover and there is no event I love more than this one. So, I am going to post my list very soon.

PS...I can't believe Group & Doug Fields is starting another Convention for Youth Pastors. Don't know how I feel about this. I love Group and Doug Fields and I love NYWC and I know there probably isn't any competition going on between the companies, wink? So, we will see. I hoping to make it to both, but don't know if I can swing it.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Isn't there also a little conference put on around the same time as the Group and SYM one by that little church that currently employs you?

Sean said...

Yeah...I kinda wondered about that one too when I saw the promo for it. I wouldn't mind checking it out to see what it's all about, but I think my budget will be maxed out. We're advertising for the LIFT event at the California YS.