Saturday, July 08, 2006

The "Summer of Love" tour is almost here

Project311 has it's first tour heading out this Sunday and we are extremely excited! I got home from Chicago tonight (I guess that will be reverse soon) and I headed over for the band practice and I was so excited. I was so excited for a couple of reasons:

1. The band sounded great!
2. They really gell together.
3. A former student, who just graduated from Taylor is leading the band and that's very exciting for me.
4. My brother is the bass player.
5. My good friend Chad is drumming for us. Chad is just flat out sweet. This guy has has been a great friend and he has a great heart.
6. I finally heard Drew play and he was awewome. It was fun hanging out with the boys.
7. We got everything into the trailer! Yippee! I didn't think it could happen, but it did.

So, we leave Sunday for Oxford, OH and a camp called Summer Celebration. I can't wait.

No comments: